Friday 30 December 2016

My 2016 in 3 words

STOOP TO CONQUER

It's a few hours to the end of year 2016. Taking stock of my year I would say the summary of my year has been "stoop to conquer".

I had to go down low to rise up high..and i rose up strong. I am finishing my year stronger than i started it.
I made sacrifices ....made mistakes,
got my heart desires...learnt new skills,
made new friends...reconnected with old buddies, became a mum the second time,
became more patient ( thanks to my toddler), became more thankful...appreciated the fine things of life,
loved more....enjoyed sex more( very important) appreciated myself more....achieved milestones, travelled less...cried a little,
laughed hard....screamed more ( can't help it when my son gets on my nerves)

In all i appreciate my God and maker,
my husband( the best man in the world for me),
my two wonderful boys ( i breathe through you),
my family ( dad,siblings and cousins),
my friends  and everyone who has had an impact on my life this year.


Signing out 2016.....Sign in 2017
.

Happy New Year in Advance!!!!!


Hope to see you there ( thanks to all those who read my blog this year and subscribed to my posts...I hope i can get you to drop comments in 2017)

Tell me about your year in 3 words
9230e1ba4e5ab507f92631d4269e174599ac91088feeb8cd44

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you.