Thursday 5 October 2017

#DoYou

Yo! Yo! Yo!

Am back....๐Ÿ˜Š yeah! I know, am the most inconsistent blogger everrrrrr...I go off whenever, without prior notice and come back whenever....without notice either.๐Ÿ˜…

Am not going to bore you with any apologies whatsoever, it's not going to change the fact that I just went off blogging for about 1 year now. I also do not have any guarantees that I wouldn't be going off in the future too. ๐Ÿ˜•that's me!

So let's talk about #selfconfidence.  That attribute that you must have to excel in being #you. Yes!

Self confidence is like smoke. You can't hide it. It's either you exhude self confidence or not. People can see it and smell it from afar; just like a perfume. Thing is,  when people see you ain't got it, they tend to walk over you or take advantage of you.

In my opinion, self confidence is a conscious attribute that needs to be built up. Just like you build your credit rating. You can build self confidence by learning first and foremost to love your SELF. Yes! Self love is the first step in building self confidence.

Love your body, love your character, love your life ( even if it isn't perfect, no one's got a perfect life anyways!) Love your imperfections ( raise your hands of you've got plenty๐Ÿ™Œ).

If you don't learn to love yourself, you ain't going to be confident in yourself. Learn to #doyou always!
Common, you are wonderfully and beautifully made by God. As in, there's no other person who looks like  you, talks like you, thinks like you etc. So why not be #you.

There isn’t going to be any other TEMITOPE that is just like me, so why shouldn't I rock me?

Like I wrote earlier, it's all about loving yourself. You may need to get a notepad and write down all the wonderful things about yourself, also probably stand in front of a full mirror and talk to yourself about yourself. ๐Ÿ˜… does it sound selfish? Well you've gotta to be selfish with yourself, because, nobody is going to do that for you. (Asides your parents maybe!)

Anyone got issues with confidence, holla back.

One Love
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you.