Monday 24 August 2015

New Blog....Be-Inspired

Hello dearies,

Have been away for a while, attending to matters dear to my heart.

While away, i decided to start a new blog solely for inspiration and motivation.

In our ever challenging world, we need a burst of inspiration and motivation to help us achieve our dreams. Some people have even forgotten about their dreams, goals and purpose.

Do you remember that thing you were passionate about in high-school, or that burning desire you had to be a fashion designer, makeup artist, musician, movie producer, humanitarian etc... Are you on that path to greatness? or did you abandon it along the line when issues of life came?

Well, your not alone. A whole lot of us are there, have been there..and some have gotten to their desired heights.

I felt the need to inject some positive energy and encouragement in people's lives hence my  new blog : Be-Inspired.

So, am going to be running both blogs concurrently.

Kindly visit and drop your comments

One Love!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hello Teetee,

    This is my first time to your blog and I enjoyed your work. You are so right when you say what was it you wanted to be back in high school or any other time. It has taken me a while but I have found it and since I have there has not been a day that I haven't thanked my lucky stars that I did. I am walking the path. Cheers.

    Rachel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow..rachel am so glad you've found your path, not alot of people are that lucky. Congrats and thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Visiting for the first time. Nice blog. I am looking forward to the positivity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh welcome clearissa...*ringing a bell for you* lol....please feel free to visit my sister blog: http://www.teeteemotivates.wordpress.com. Looking forward to seeing you .

      Delete

I love to hear from you.